CBD Daily News Headlines
CBD News (What's new at the CBD)
- Déclaration de M. Braulio ferreira de Souza Dias, Secrétaire exécutif de la CDB, à l'occasion de l'atelier sur les synergies entre redd + et la conservation et restauration des écosystèmes dans les stratégies nationales et les plans d'action, Douala, Cameroun, 8 juillet 2014
- Biological diversity and ecosystems featured prominently in the proposal of a set of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that the Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals of the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly agreed by acclamation to forward to the General Assembly, setting the stage for better links between the implementation of the biodiversity agenda of the Convention on Biological Diversity, and the post-2015 sustainable development agenda.
- Statement by the CBD Executive Secretary on the occasion of the 20th Session of the International Seabed Authority Assembly, 14 to 25 July 2014, Kingston, Jamaica
- The Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization will enter into force on 12 October 2014 following its ratification by 51 Parties to the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
- Statement by Mr. Braulio Ferreira de Souza Dias, CBD Executive Secretary, on the Occasion of the 10th Anniversary Celebrations of the International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture Coming into Force, Geneva, Switzerland, 3 July 2014
Tekst van het Verdrag